Sunday, June 2, 2013

I should be sleeping...


So it's almost 4am and after creating a new google account in order to start this blog I am finally creating my first blog post! I have no idea what any of this looks like yet so hopefully it is not terrible and ugly. I am using the same name from my old blog. Sadly, I deleted it today but there was only one post and an awful photo of me so I'm ok with getting rid of the old.  That is why I am starting this blog, to document the progress of cleaning up and reorganizing my room. Out with the old and in with the new, or in my case whatever I find lying around my house that works. I need to take more photos before any cohesive story of progress becomes apparent. Hopefully posting about my daily projects will motivate me to conquer more of my room each day.

This is part of my dorm room from the past year. It was a little sparse but I liked it and this photo inspires me to keep cleaning especially because of the mess on the nightstand.
This is a photo of my closet doors which shows my affinity for collages especially in middle school. I really hate 12 year old me for using tape instead of sticky tack because this was not fun to take down. 

I will update with more photos as I make changes but enjoy for now!
-Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment